Check in / out?
- Check in: rooms are available from 3pm. If you arrive earlier, you can store your luggage in the hotel before visiting our city.
Keep in mind that check-in is possible till 8pm. After 8pm you cannot check-in anymore.
- Check out: before 11am. We have a luggage service (if checked out before 11am). Late check-out is not possible and can be charged with an additional night.
Are families with children welcome?
Sorry, we are a peaceful Adults-Only hotel. Mimimum age is 18 years. Only 2 persons admitted per room.
Is smoking allowed?
Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is forbidden in the entire hotel. A fee of 150 euro will automatically be charged per infringement.
Do you have wifi ?
Yes, we have free wifi in all rooms and common areas.
Is there free coffee and tea in the room?
Not in the room but feel free to use your mug from the room, kettle and free coffee & tea at the reception 24/24
Do you have a restaurant?
We do not have a restaurant in the hotel. Only a cosy breakfast room where continental breakfast is served between 8am and 10am.
Can we enter the city by car?
Yes! You can drive your car just until our front door. Be aware that you need to pay for parking on the street (7/7 from 9am-8pm).
Options to park your car in the centre:
- Metered parking in the main streets where you can purchase a ticket for 4 hours maximum. Every 4 hours you need to purchase a new ticket.
- 5 underground car parks in the city centre. Maximum 14,40 Euro/ 24 hours. The nearest underground car parks are at 5 minutes walking distance from our hotel and are called ‘BIEKORF’ and ‘PANDREITJE’.
- Biekorf (Naaldenstraat 8, 8000 Brugge),
- Centrum ’t Zand (’t Zand, 8000 Brugge),
- Pandreitje (Gevangenisstraat 10, 8000 Brugge),
- Zilverpand (via Zilverstraat en Dweerstraat, 8000 Brugge),
- Katelijneparking (Katelijnestraat, 8000 Brugge).
- Car park at the railway station (Buiten Begijnevest, 8000 Brugge) which is 5,50 Euro / 24 hours. Then you can take a free bus, on the day of arrival, into the city centre when you show your parking ticket to the bus driver. Bus numbers 4 and 14 stop at the Jan Van Eyck Square. The hotel is situated at the Biskajerssquare, just next to the Jan Van Eyck Square.
Route by train?
Walking it will take about 25 minutes to reach the hotel.
With a taxi (to be found at the front of the railway station) you will reach the hotel in about 10 minutes time. Cost is around €8 – €12 depending on the trafic. Taxi Snel 050 36 36 49
Bus numbers 4 and 14 stop at the Jan Van Eyck Square. The hotel is situated at the Biskajerssquare, just next to the Jan Van Eyck Square. Cost for a busticket is €3 per person.